Christmas sElfie competition December 2015 - January 2016
Terms and conditions
- Entry into this competition is open to all visitors and guests to Holiday Inn hotels within the Kew Green Hotel Group portfolio. Entrants to the competition must like or follow the hotel page to which they tag their selfie, they must hashtag either of the following #ChristmasAtTheInn #ChristmasAtHolidayInn #ChristmasWithHolidayInn for a chance of winning a 2 night bed and breakfast with dinner stay at one of our 40 Holiday Inn hotels across the UK.
- On entering the competition, entrants agree for their images to appear on individual hotel site selfie feeds.
- Entrants must be aged 16 and over to enter and live in the United Kingdom.
- This competition is not open to Kew Green Hotel employees or anyone else connected with the competition.
- Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Successful entry to the competition will be judged by entrants posting their selfies from their direct individual social media platforms i.e.: Facebook or Instagram
- Entry is restricted to one person, if multiple individuals appear in a selfie, the competition entrant will be identified as the individual who has posted the selfie.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The closing date for entry into the competition is the 2nd January 2016. All entries must have been received by this date.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize on offer and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winning selfie will be selected from the hotel producing the most amount of entries by the closing date in accordance with these Terms and Conditions by a marketing independent at Kew Green Hotel Group Ltd after the closing date.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook and Instagram within two weeks of the closing date.
- If the winner does not respond within 2 weeks of being notified of their win, the winner will be unable to accept the prize. Kew Green Hotel Group will then award the prize to an alternative winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant or prize winner. The Promoter further disclaims any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in any materials in connection with the competition.
- The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Competition organisers: Kew Green Group Ltd, Second Floor | Dome Building | The Quadrant | Richmond | Surrey | TW9 1DT
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our intellectual property rights
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure relating to it.
Access to and use of this website
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- Not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users.
- Not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world.
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
Material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in this website
Exclusions and limitations of liability
This website has been prepared with the aim of providing information about Holiday Inn Runcorn our products and services owing to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and we do not give any warranty that any such information will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
This website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in it, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website.