New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification, have confirmed that we are compliant in all areas and have given us a 100% score, providing you with the assurance that you will be in safe hands when staying with us.
Stay comfortable at Holiday Inn Runcorn
Holiday Inn Runcorn is a large 153 bedroomed hotel situated in the heart of Halton. The hotel boasts the largest conferencing and event space in the area with the capacity to host events for up to 500 people.
The hotel has great transport links, just off junction 12 of the M56 with two train stations. Runcorn Mainline for guests travelling to or from both Liverpool and London and also Runcorn East which connects Chester and North Wales along with Manchester and even Scotland. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is a 20 minute drive and Manchester airport just 30 minutes away from Holiday Inn Runcorn.
There are many local attractions both in Runcorn and neighbouring areas offering something for everyone whether it be shopping at Cheshire Oaks or The Trafford Centre or a family day out at Gulliver's World, Chester Zoo, Knowsley Safari Park and many more.
The hotel itself has 153 recently refurbished air conditioned en suite bedrooms, all with high speed internet access and flat screen TV's. We have our Cow on the Hill , Steak & Grill Restaurant if you would like to dine with us along with the Hub Bar serving bar snacks and a range of beverages.
Call our reservations team on 0871 942 9094 and we'll look forward to welcoming you soon enough.
The team at Holiday Inn Runcorn are pleased to announce the arrival of Open Lobby!
A fantastic, bright and inviting space, which really does meet all our guests requirements. Big comfy sofas make for a relaxing area to meet with friends or maybe a catch up with colleagues is on the cards over a Starbucks.
We want to make sure you are up to date with current news so why not take advantage of the rolling news which will be showing in the Open Lobby.
Want to make your own news? Then why not use the complimentary Wi-Fi, available throughout the whole of the hotel.
We can even keep you fed and watered with our All Day Menu, available from 11am - 10pm, everyday