Fantastic classes to get you going
Spirit Health Club offers some fantastic classes to suit different styles of exercise and all of our classes offer both high and low intensity options
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Swimming lessons - Puddleducks
- 11:00am - 1:30pm
- 6:00pm - 6:50pm - with Nicole
- 7:00pm - 7:50pm - with Nicole
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- 7:30pm - 8:15pm - with Shelley
- 3.30pm - 6:30pm - with Dave
Swimming Lessons - Puddleducks
- 10:30am - 12:30pm
- 3:30pm - 6:30pm - with Dave
Please be advised that our classes are available for both members and non members, see below for full terms and conditions
- Non members welcome to attend for £4 per class
- Class places for both members and non members are allocated by booking at Spirit Reception and are available up to three days in advance. Please call 01928 712272 to book your place
- Participants must be aged 16 or over
- Appropriate clothing and supportive training shoes with non marking soles must be worn in the studio
- Members new to classes or with medical conditions must make the instructor aware prior to participation in the class
- Once a class has commenced you will not be permitted to enter due to increased possibilities of injuries from inadequate warming up
- Please ensure you have a sweat towel and adequate water to avoid dehydration (Glass is NOT permitted in the studio or on poolside)
- Aqua Classes are based in the pool, with at least one swimming lane available all times during this class
Classes available at Spirit Runcorn
Zumba is a fusion of Latin and International music / dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting workout and is based on the principle that a workout should be 'fun and easy to do'. The routines feature aerobic / fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body.
Boxercise is an exercise class based on the training concepts boxers use to keep fit. Classes can take a variety of formats but a typical one may involve shadow-boxing, skipping, hitting pads, hitting punchbags, press-ups, shuttle-runs and sit-ups. The focus is on knocking your body into shape without knocking anybody out! This is a non-contact, high intensity class so be prepared to work!
Yoga uses breathing techniques, exercise and meditation. It helps to improve health and happiness. Yoga is the Sanskrit word for union. Patanjali was a pioneer of classical Yoga. He defined Yoga as 'the cessation of the modification of the mind'.
Pilates is a method of exercise that consists of low-impact flexibility and muscular strength and endurance movements. Pilates emphasises proper postural alignment, core strength and muscle balance.
Hula Hoop is a great core strength class. It is sure to keep you in high spirits throughout and give you a great core at the same time! This class is suitable for all ages and abilities. Book yourself on and burn lots of calories the fun way!